This special dish was taught to me by my Aunt. It simple an easy. You will surely love it
Time taken:-15 mins
- Bread- 2 slices
- Butter-1 tspn
- Pudhina chutney- 1 tspn
- Onion slices( round thin shaped)-4
- Tomato Slices(Round thin shaped)-4
- Onion - Chopped small-1
- Jeera powder-1/4 tspn
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala powder-1/4 tspn
- Thick curds- 1/2 cup
- bhoondhi or mixture- 2 tspns(optional)
- Coriander leaves-For garnishing
Apply butter on bread slices. on top of butter apply pudhina chutney and sprinkle salt and red chilli powder.
place onion and tomato slices. Makes a sandwich.
Cut it in to 4 halves.
Keep aside those 4 halves in a small bowl.
Add thick curds on it.
Add chopped onion and coriander leaves
Garnish it with red chilli powder, jeera powder and chat masala.
Add bhoondhi or any mixture on it ( optional)