Ricotta cheese- 1 cup
Mozarella cheese- 1/2 cup
salt- to taste
pepper- 1 tspn
Grated parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup
Tomato paste- 2 cups
1/4 cup Water- 2cups
Oregano powder- 1/2 tspn
Sweet basil- 1/2 tspn
Pepper- 1/2 tspn
- Bring around 7-8 cups of water to boil in a big pan. Add oil to water to prevent lasagna from sticking.
- Add lasagna sheets one at a time. allowing each to soften.
- Cook for atleast 15 mins.
- Drain immediately and rinse in cold water.
- Arrange lasagna pieces flat in a single layer on a dry towel or aluminum foil as shown in the picture above.
To prepare sauce:
Combine all sauce ingredients. stirring to blend well. Simmer for 15 mins.
While sauce is cooking prepare lasagne rolls filling.
- Take a small vessel.cream together, cheese, egg,butter,salt ,pepper,ricota cheese. Blend together properly.
- Take a Shallow baking dish. Grease it well. First place lasagne sheets on it. Apply the cream filling on that layer.like that do for several layers. approx- 5.
Finally on top of finaly layer add the sauce.
Top with mozarela and parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for about 350 oF for about 50- 60 mins. Make around 6-8 servings by cutting in to small pieces of lasagne.