Rice- 1 cup
Grated coconut- 1/2 cup
Salt- 1/2 tspn
Oil- 2 tbspn
Crushed pepper-1.2 tspn
- Cook rice separately and keep it aside
- Take some oil in pan.Add all the tempering ingredients in to it and fry for some time. Add Chopped onions and fry it.
- When it becomes Transparent add bay leaf and add the grounded mixture.
- After adding the grounded mixture, add tomato pieces.
- Just fry for some time and take it off from the flame before it leaves out water.
- Add salt in to the mixture.
- when the mixture cools down. Add it in to the cooked rice and mix it thoroughly.
- Serve it by adding coriander leaves , fried cashewnuts and grated coconut