Name itself is so nice right. Amrutha palam. 'Food for GOD'. One of my fav dish my maternal grandmom use to make when we used to visit them during summer hols. It has been my childhood fav. Its a perfect evening snack. I can say perfect rainy day snack or a movie snack.
Rice flour-1 cup
Sour curds- 3 cups
Water- 3 cups
Onion- chopped finely-1/2 cup
Green chilli paste- 1 tbspn
Jeera- 1 tspn
mustard seeds- 1/4 tspn
Bengal gram dhal- 1 tspn
Uradh Dhal- 1 tspn
oil- 1 tbspn
- Churn sour curds along with water in a vessel. Add rice flour and stir well.
- In a wide deep pan,add oil. Add the seasoning with mustard seeds, jeera, bengal gram dhal, urad dhal .
- Finally add chopped onions. when it has become translucent, add green chilli paste in to it. Add little salt.
- Finally add the rice flour curds mixture in to it.
- Keep stirring until it become thick and gluey texture.
- Add ghee and serve it( optional)