Gobi- 1 small
Frozen peas-1/2 cup
Red chilli powder- 1/2 tspn
cumin powder- 1 tspn
Amchur powder- 1/4 tspn
Coriander powder- 1/2 tspn
Garam masala- 1/2 tspn
Onion- 1 small chopped finely
Ginger garlic paste-1 tspn
Kasuri methi powder-1/2 tspn
oil for deep frying
- Add the chopped aloo and gobi in hot oil and fry them for a min till it becomes soft and keep aside.
- Make a coarse paste out of onions and green chillies and keep aside
- In a separate pan, Add some oil. Add jeera and add the onion green chillies mixture.
- Fry it for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomatoes and fry for some more time until it becomes little mushy.
- Add turmeric powder and salt and fry it.
- In a small bowl, add cumin, coriander, amchur and red chilli powders and mix it well by adding water.Add this in to the mixture. keep stirring.
- At this time add fried aloo and gobi.keep stirring it until teh masala coats well for 2- 3 mins. Add frozen green peas. mix it well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapathis or rotis.