|Little ||coriander (chopped)|
|1 -1/2||tbsp||Gram Flour/Besan|
|1/2||kg ||Okra /Bhindi|
|3 ||tsp||Sambhar powder|
1 tspn Coriander powder
1/2 tspn Garam masala
1.Wash and dry the okra/Ladyfingers
2. Slit open halfway through lady finger.
3. for the filling- Mix all the powders by adding lemon and little water.
4. Stuff the mixture in to ladyfinger and place on nonstick pan by adding little oil.
5. Keep on a medium flame.Arrange stuffed ladyfingers on the pan keeping the stuffed part upwards.
6.Cover it & let it cook.
7. Finally add chopped tomatoes and sliced onions on it it. and keep frying for 5 more mins.
8. Sprikle it with little corinader leaves on it.
9.Its ready to be served with rotis or rice.