One of my Favorite North Indian Curry.
You an use colored capsicums also for making this dish.
My hubby and myself relished this dish a lot.
Time taken-30-45 mins
Capsicum- Large- 2
Corn- 1/2 cup
Tomato Puree- 1 cup
Cashwenuts- 2 tspn
Poppy seeds- 1 tspn
Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tspn
Red chilli Powder- 1 tspn
Coriander powder- 1 tspn
Jeera powder- 1 tspn
Garam masala- 1/2 tspn
Green Chilli paste- 1/2 tspn tspn
cream- 1/2 cup
Butter- as required
Oil and salt
- Take some oil in to pan. Add Chopped onions and fry it along with salt and Gingergarlic paste. Add Green Chilli paste. When it is becoming Transparent, Add the chopped capsicum pieces and corn.
- Fry for some more time.Add tomato puree and cook it in low flame for a while.
- Add some water and add the remaining powders except Garam masala.
- Finally add ( cream, Cashew nuts, Poppyseeds) mixture in to the curry and boil it for some more time.As soon as you add this mixture, the red tomato color will change.
- Add garam masala and salt in to it.
- Let it cook for some more time in a low flame. Garnish it with Corinader leaves and serve hot with Rotis