After a loooooong break, I am blogging my recipes again.
This evening my hubby wanted me to make some spicy egg curry. I had some Paneer left out in fridge. So thought of doing some variety out of egg. Here it goes..,
Egg:- 3( Hard Boiled)
Paneer- 100 gms
Onion- 1 large
Tomato- 1 chopped finely
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tspn
Green chillies:- 4
Garam masala- 3/4 tspn
coriander powder- 1/2 tspnCumin powder- 1 tspn
Whipping cream-1/2 cup
salt- To taste
- Add oil in to a pan. Add chopped onions. Add Ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies and fry for some time.
- Add chopped tomatoes and keep stirring it until it becomes soft.
- Add the coriander powder,cumin powder and salt.
- Add little water and keep stirring it.Now add the boiled eggs half lengthwise ,and mix it gently. Add the Paneer cubes and finally whipping cream and mix it thoroughly.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot with Rotis, Pulkhas or Chapathis