Basmathi rice- 1 cup
Ginger- 1/5 inch
Garlic- 4 flakes
Tomato- 1 chopped
Onion- 1 ( finely Chopped)
Cinnamon- 1 inch
Chilli powder- 1 tspn
Garam masala- 1/2 tspn
- Cook Basamathi rice by adding 1 tspn of oil and little salt. Spread the rice in a plate and let it cool.
- Add some oil in a wide pan. fry onions till they turn brown. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 - 3 mins till it becomes soft.
- Meanwhile grind mint, chillies, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cloves. Add this paste to the tomato/onion mixture. Saute for a while till the raw smell evaporates. Add little salt, red chilli powder and garam masala.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and scramble the eggs.
- Add rice to the mint paste. Add scrambled eggs and mix it well and fry for 2 mins.
- Garnish it with 1 boiled egg( optional)