6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
½ Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/3 Cup Flour
1/2 cup- chopped almonds
- In a bowl. Add butter and melt the butter in a microwave. Add cocoa powder and mix it gently.
- Add sugar, eggs, flour , Vanilla extract and salt and mix it thoroughly.
- Add Almonds finally.
- Preheat the oven at 350F degrees
- I used square glass dish. Apply little butter and flour the dish by adding few tsps of flour and shake it until the sides and bottom are covered completely so that it will help us to remove the brownies easily once it is done.
- Bake for almost 25 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a little batter and a few moist clumps clinging on it. It should not be like a cake
- Remove from oven and let it cool Serve at room temp or with a hot brownie with a chilled Vanilla ice cream:-)