Happy Nagara Panchami wishes to all.
Kandhunde is made generally at home on Ganesha festival or Nagara panchami.Kandhude is made out of channa dal.
You can make this as evening snack.
Channa dal- 1 cup
Onions chopped(optional)- 1
Curry leaves , coriander leaves and mint leaves - chopped
Green chilli pate- 2 tspns
Salt- to taste
Baking soda- a pinch
- Soak channa dal in water for about 2-3 hrs atleast. Grind it coarsely.
- Add green chilli paste, salt, and all the above said ingredients.
- Make it as small balls and place it in greased vessel or on a idli plate.
- Steam it in medium flame for about 10-15 mins.
- Remove carefully from pressure cooker .
- Serve hot
Note:- You can add this kandhunde in Majjiga pulusu/ Majjige huli and have it with rice.